Thursday, October 28, 2010

Wool & Water

This is the other side of me: There's nothing better than a bit of creepy and edgy to make things cooler.
There's something about Wool and Water, i just can't have enough of it. It may be the mysterious characters, the eerie, whimsy feel of her illustrations or the dark, desolate ambient she manage to transport you when looking at her work, it can be all of that. I just know it got me and i love it.
Amy Earles is the heart behind this magical world of Wool & Water and i just have to share with you some of her amazing illustration and paper dolls, here are some of my favourites:






Wool & Water paper doll

Visit Amy Earles etsy shop here, her blog here and her Flickr photos here, you'll find yourself going through pages and pages of her magical world.
Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Primaaaa! estos no son dibujos mios!!! son de una ilustradora que me admiro mucho, estan super chidos, vdd? checa su tienda!

    ReplyDelete