Thursday, September 15, 2011

Bits of this and that

One of my favorite birthday gifts this year was an iphone my husband gave me (although it's hard to decide as this year he truly payed attention to my "hints" and wishlist! hehehe). I'm in love with the thing. It's so cool to be able to check out my facebook or twitter everywhere, but mostly, I love the cool photo aps!

As I haven't made many blog updates lately, I though I'd make a resume, with images, of what I've been up to in the last month.


Around the house


Places and spaces


Outside


Lots of beer and lots of sweets


Work...

Thanks for visiting, I hope you have a great day!

8 comments:

  1. your little one is adorable and dressed so well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! :]

    This makes me want an iphone! I feel that they're especially useful when you can't lug around a big ol camera everywhere!

    Love your blog btw, the layout and banner work are awesome :]

    xoxo Sandra from ZoiShop (Etsy) A Little More Than Life (Blogger)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool photos! Amelia is getting big! Still adorable;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the picture are so cute, makes me want to have a iphone... but I don't even own a cellphone ^_^'' Either way, I'm curious to know what shop did you took the picture with the macaroon?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww! Amelia in that hat is just too stinking cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw thanks for your comments! Chani, the photo of the macarons is from a shop in Bernard, the name is "macaroons" I think. But the actual macarons are from the Point-G shop in Mont-Royal street in the Plateau :) they are good!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks a lot! I will go check it out when I'll have some time! Good luck at the Pop Puces Fair!

    ReplyDelete