Monday, November 28, 2011

Les Joailliers du Dimanche

Oh, what a weekend! both in the nice and not-so-nice ends. For one, I was so fortunate to be part once again of an exhibition/sale organized by Les Joailliers du Dimanche collective and got to meet new local costumers and fellow jewellers. For the other part, I spend the whole weekend so sick, with cough and aches everywhere, so it was exhausting! But totally worth it :)

I took some photos of the event and of my fellow jewellers, they are all so talented! be sure to visit their websites to see more of their work :)


Meeeee and my little helper!






Anne-Sophie Vallee, Collectif en Devenir and Lidia R.



And the view from my table :)

I want to thank Andree Anne for inviting me and for always being so supportive! Also thanks to all the organizers, it was such a great event and everything was lovely!

That's all for today! Thanks so much for stopping by :)
Iveth

6 comments:

  1. So SO gorgeous! I really wish I could have come and seen you guys! I'm so sorry that I couldn't make it! your stuff looked awesome (as usual) and YOUR DRESS was SOOOOO nice! Love it!

    I'm wishing you better health sweetie!

    xo
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. woooow your table is so cool! (as always!) and it looks like everyone had a very nice style... I`m sorry I couldn´t go!!!! whish I had looking at all the nice things! hope you are feeling better girl!!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos - yeah, your table looks great too. Looks like a cool weekend, despite coughs and aches :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your set-up. hope you're feeling better now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Iveth!!!!
    It was a very nice weekend, I enjoyed every bit of it ;)
    Thank you so much for the pictures they are great!!!
    Hope you´re cold is doing better ...

    Take care,

    Mariana Galán.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks a lot for your comments and specially the get better wishes!
    I feel sooo much better now :D still a bit of cough but my energy levels are back to normal! I hope you all are doing great!

    ReplyDelete