Wednesday, November 16, 2011

New vintage rings and more!

All images by me, via The Angry Weather Jewelry

New vintage items on my shop! come see them all, they're gorgeous!

Also, I made some photo cards and they're now available to purchase on my shop!! just in case you need a little extra for your gift giving ;D
I have a problem, though, I don't know which photo to choose as the main one? Come see the listing and let me know which one you like better, please! you are so nice, thank you!!!!


I hope you have a great day :)
Iveth

2 comments:

  1. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay que lindas cositas nuevas! has estado muuuy productiva verdad???? te felicito todo se ve hermoso y lo màs chido es ver tus tarjetas de tus fotos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LAS AMOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! TE ASEGURO QUE SE VAN A VENDER MUCHISIMO aaaaay que emocion! aplausos!!!!!!!!!

    :D

    ReplyDelete