Sunday, December 23, 2012

Puces POP, oui!!

Here are some photos of last weekend when I was part of the line up for the holiday edition of Puces POP. This time around the festival lasted three days and the opening party on Friday was a super fun night of selling, shopping, chatting, sometimes dancing, DJ, drinking beer and wine. 

I got to know sooo many lovely people, too! not only my neighboring vendor but some wonderful people that came to shop. So, thanks so much to all the wonderful organizers, fellow vendors and costumers for making the fair so special and fun!

My booth!! I loved it so much!!

 Here's meeee!! Hi!!!!

Part of my pretty booth.

And Angie, my gorgeous assistant!!

 More of my booth

 Lovely fellow vendors!!


 Lovely costumers supporting local, hand made products!

 DJ!


 The most PRETTY dresses from Supayana!

I hope you enjoyed!! I'll be back soon with some photos of my Puces POP purchases, yay!!

2 comments:

  1. looks like a grand bazaar!
    love the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How was the traffic at your show? Mom and I had a table at another show, and hardly any customers showed up. It was so bad the sale officially ended 3 hours early. :(

    ReplyDelete