Friday, November 28, 2014

Holiday Note Cards


It's been a while! Oh how I have missed my blog and how many times I've come here with the desire of writing but seems that lately there's always something coming up demanding my urgent attention. Anyway, life is good, life is busy and I'm happy because of that :)

December is almost here (CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT?) and as lately I'm so into making note cards (the picture taking, the printing, the folding, the packing! it sounds silly but I'm loving the whole process so much!) it was only natural the making of a few festive iphoneography cards for your gift giving needs.

There are three different and also, you can get the bundle of three for a little saving. Find them all on my Etsy shop and let's get festive! etsy.com/ca/shop/TheAngryWeather


Find more details on my shop and thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Iveth

1 comment:

  1. I don’t know how should I give you thanks! I am totally stunned by your article. You saved my time. Thanks a million for sharing this article.

    ReplyDelete